[IPk] INPUT Ireland cycle in Clare 8-11 September

Hi all -

INPUT Ireland is organising a cycle in Clare this September. We're really
excited about it! We'll be cycling through some of the most beautiful
countryside in Ireland, and I'm sure we'll sample the pubs along the way.
Accommodation is B&B, per person sharing (single supplement available).
There are places for up to 25 people.

We have a pdf flyer about the cycle here:

http://www.geocities.com/inputireland/input_ireland_cycle.pdf

Could you give a copy to your local diabetes clinic to put up on their
noticeboard?

elizabeth