From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of Seos Ni Niallain
Sent: 09 June 2006 14:49
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] I.V. Prep Antiseptic Wipes

Finally got my box of I.V. preps today only to find it retails at 25 for 50
wipes which strikes me as extortionate. It comes from Smith & Nephew in the
US, is marketed by Medtronic. Other brand equivalents (which also contain
70% IPA) only cost 3.

Anyone got any ideas as to why these swabs are SO EXPENSIVE?

Thanks!

Seos