RE: [IPk] How to leave this group

Ideally, you need to add a "click here to unsubscribe" link in the email, which
either:

 a) Opens a window on a web page which automatically unsubscribes the user to
whom
the email was sent,
or
 b) uses a mailto link to open the email application with the to and subject
lines
already completed.

Either of these reduces the work load on the user, which should increase the
possibility of them getting it right.  There are plenty of examples of this in
the emails I get from other mailing lists.

Regards,

Tom

 On Fri Jun 9 11:26 , 'Elizabeth O'Shea' <email @ redacted>
sent: