From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Re: Statins
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:09:04 -0700

Hi

  Many thanks for your comments on this subject so far. I spoke to my DSN
today.
He was suprised that i was on Atorvastatin. He checked my last blood results
and
pointed out that although my LDL and HDL cholesterol were good. My
Triglycerites
were a little high. He suggested that I ask my GP to change me over to
Rusavastatin (not sure if that is the correct spelling). Apparently there is
less chance of muscular side effects and it is a lot more favourable for
reducing triglycerites.

Lets hope this provides me with the answers i have been hoping for.

Once again, thanks for all your postings regarding this.

Julian