Re: [IPk] Re: bubbles survey

Dear John,

 My suspicion is that the bubles are partially a feature of protein solutions/
suspensions (think of raw egg white, for instance), whereas the mistletoe
extract isn't very proteinaceous.

 I too am using pork insulin in a pump and it suits me very well too, although
my reasons for choosing it aern't the same as yours. Encourage everyone to keep
eating bacon!

Best wishes, Jane