[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V3 #508

Hi June,
I only went for a wee twice a day, all I drank was coffee and diet coke
(very healthy).
However recently I have cut out all caffeine totally, and am drinking a lot
more water (read from the why french women don't get fat book), I also drink 2
 cups of decaff coffee, 1 decaff diet coke (still need that one), 1 cup of
decaff  tea (I do also drink if need be normal tea), and then six to eight
 glasses of water throughout the day. I am now never off the bloody toilet. But
I do think before when I could manage on 2 wees a day, it was just good
bladder  control, and 2 huge huge wees.
Thought you'd like to know
Rachel