[IPk] Re: Coeliac question

Hi

Thank you Jackie and Elizabeth for your advice..much appreciated! My G.P
rang me yesterday to say that Sophie isn't anaemic..he had been comparing her
levels with a normal adult range! However I still suspect she has coeliacs
disease and will be trying a gluten free diet for a few weeks in the summer
 holidays. If Sophie shows an improvement then I will be asking for the tests
that
you mentioned  (after starting again on Gluten!).

Many Thanks

Kirsty
T1 33yrs (pumping 3.5yrs)