Re: [IPk] Urine testing for kidney function

Hi Melissa
I completely agree (and did know all of what you've told me). However I
was diagnosed with kidney problems in Manchester where I did overnight
urine tests etc once I had 2 positive dipstick tests. I was also put on
Lisinopril for that reason. When I moved to Sheffield they reverted to
the dipstick tests and since they revealed nothing, they said my kidneys
were fine. I did query it last time I was there and was told that
everything was fine and not to worry.
Di