Re: [IPk] Lack of urine

Yes, I have several of the symptoms too. I was diagnosed with
proteinuria about 8 years ago but the annual dipstick tests they now do
don't show any protein at all. My consultant says that my kidneys must
have just got better again now I am on Lisinopril.
But I do get tiredness, nausea, water retention, peeing at night and
itchy skin, which is actually most of the symptoms listed!
However, I find you can look at symptoms of most illnesses and find you
have at least some of them, so it's probably not related. Surely the
urine tests would pick up any problem?
Di

http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/articles/article.aspx?articleId=565&sectionId=6769