Re: [IPk] Lack of urine

Hi June
I tend to be like you during the day (though not quite as extreme, I
maybe go 2-3 times during the whole day, and then during the night I
almost always have to go at least once! My legs in particular do tend to
swell up during the day and then go back down again during the night.
Especially in summer.
I've often wondered if this could be kidney related too.
Di