[IPk] Lack of urine

Hi

Has anyone experienced hardly going to the loo to pass urine.  I keep
wondering if it could be kidneys.  I go once in the morning, once at night and
once in the middle of the night.  I certainly don't pass much on any occasion.
I mentioned this to a doctor a long time ago and he did a daily total count on
what I drink and what I pass and said it was OK.  I think it is worse now even
than then.

I drink 8 large mugs of tea or chocolate per day and have loads of fruit, plus
soya on porridge.  Surely this is enough and would produce more.  Where does
it go?

I have been brooding on this for a while and notices kidney references when
reading the statin articles.  Could this have any connection?  Any help would
be appreciated before I go to the doctor again.

June