Re: [IPk] re: bubbles, bubbles, bubbles

In message <email @ redacted>, Sara Pumford
<email @ redacted> writes
>I've been injecting air into
>the
>bottle with it upside down and insulin at the bottom,

We are probably talking about the same thing, but in case we aren't:
inject air into air.  So, say you have a fairly full bottle: hold the
needle above the bottle, so that you inject into the air.  Say you have
a fairly empty bottle: hold the bottle above the needle, so you inject
into air.

That way, you are not putting air though insulin, creating bubbles.

Hope that you are going 'yea, but that's what I said' not 'gosh, but
that's not what I've been doing' - on the other hand, the latter is an
easy fix!

Cheers,

Pat
--