Re: [IPk] re:bubbles bubble bubbles

Thanks pat
The 6mm seem to be a bit more comfortable than the 9mm. I don't have too much
fat so they are probably better, especially if i ever use my thigh. I have only
 tried the quickset so far because they came with the automatic inserter. i
might
 try the silhouttes as my diabetic nurse (who has a pump) uses them and says
they
 are very comfortable. Apparently there is also an inserter for those but the
rep
didn't have one with her when i started the pump so i just went with the
quicksets. They are not causing any problems, no marks or allergies so i'll
probably stick with them for now.
I took yours and melissa's advice and bought some lush bars to help get the
sticky stuff off!! King of skin is great!! Think I have started an expensive
habit!!
thanks again for the advise
Sara