Re: [IPk] re: bubbles bubbles bubbles

When you were filling, did you tap the cartridge?  Where?  Try avoiding
the O-ring area - some cartridges protest that by leaking (sniff your
pump - can you detect the characteristic preservative?  If so, then the
air is coming in as insulin is going out.

Don't worry too much about being high at the start of pumping: what is
important is being level - whether that's a level 5, 7, 9 or 11 doesn't
matter (level 17 _does_ matter)!  Get level, then get low - the other
way around is much more difficult (if counter-intuitive).

Cheers,

Pat
In message <email @ redacted>, Sara Pumford
<email @ redacted> writes