Re: [IPk] re:bubbles bubble bubbles

Hi Sara,

The 6mm are for people without much fat, and the 9mm for people with a
larger fat layer.

You nurse should (I think) just be giving you samples / starter: once
you've found sets you like, you should be ordering them on a call-off
contract direct from the manufacturers.

Cheers,

Pat

In message <email @ redacted>, Sara Pumford