Re: [IPk] Neuropathy

Hi,
I'm amazed I not alone!!  I have the pains in my feet and hands - they do
come on go, but last year I had a really bad spell with them and I felt like
I had no quality of life, plus it didn't help to think I was so young to get
them.  I tried Lyrica which is the new improved version of Gabapentin,
supposed to have fewer side effects and I found this did help, but zapped me
out.   I took real fright at the mention of Statins, as I made damn sure I
would avoid anything which may trigger it off again.  To be honest I would
rather pour moulten lava in BOTH my ears than get constant neuropathy pains
again. So sod the statins, I'll settle for the heart attack any day! LOL!
my cholestral was only 4.9 i wouldnt mind!!   I'm keeping my fingers crossed
for a cure too, they do lots of trials for new drugs every day that we dont
even know about, Lyrica being the latest.  Good job I'm not a diabetic
spider eh?? Crikey all those flippin legs!!   Take care , Mel