[IPk] Neuropathy

Hi,
 I was just wondering if anyone out there has suffered from painful neuropathy.
I am the only person under 33 with it? I have no other complications (luckily
enough) but I do feel like I should be another 20 years older with this
complaint. I first got it when I was 25 when I was also diagnosed with
percicious anemia (B12 deficiency) which is also autoimmune, and I think it
seems to have stemmed from here. Most other people with this complaint seem to
be a lot older than me. I am very worried that Statins may make it worse too, as
they were mentioned to me at my annual review. I declined to take them, and
after reading some of the comments I am glad. I have been T1 since 1985. Pumping
for 3 years now. And a bubble hater too!!!