Re: [IPk] re:bubbles bubble bubbles

If it doesn't hurt AND your Bgs remain normal all is fine. If an  insert gets
near a muscle you'll know!! I use an 8mm set (Accu-Chek) and I have  to be
careful when bending or lifting.  Yes, it bites. There are so many  different
skin depths, fat levels and muscle sizes that many sizes (lengths of  insert)
are needed to accommodate.  Loose weight or gain weight will also  have an
affect, too!
Cheers,
Terry
D T1 46 yrs, Dtron Plus pumper 2 yrs  +