[IPk] re:bubbles bubble bubbles

I managed to fill my resevoir okay tonight with no bubble problems, I started a
new bottle of insulin so maybe the old one had lots of air in it. I did give it
a good flick with a biro instead of my finger as suggested and this seemed to
work really well at getting all the small bubble to rise to the top. Saw my
diabetic consultant today - I am the first patient he has put on the pump, he
seemed pleased with my response to it. My HB1c was quite bad though it had gone
up to 8.8% (previously 8.2% in feb and 7.6% in december). I think the all
inclusive holiday I've just been on hasn't helped. Anyway I'm hoping the next
HBA1c will be better now i'm on the pump. i am due to see him again in 6 weeks
 so i would have been pumping 8 weeks by then! My diabetes nurse only had the
6mm
quicksets in stock and i've been using the 9mm, does anyone find there is much
difference in them. I've put a 6mm in tonight and it seems fine. Just wondering
who should be on the 6mm and who on the 9mm?

Sara davies

Type 1 - 11 years / pumping 2 weeks (minimed 512)