RE: [IPk] Carb lists. Bubbles too

Hi Michele

Know what you mean about those little books! At the moment I'm using 'Food &
Diet Counter' by Dr Winnie Chan published by hamlyn - it does give some raw
readings. I'm looking forward one day to stumbling across a little carb
counting book that goes indepth into raw food diet veg and non-dairy.

Best

Seos