RE: [IPk] RE Bubbles question!

Hi Ingrid

 Its probably because its the most or one of the most frequently used pump in
the
UK there are just more people with the pump to complain, rather that a problem
with that particular pump.

We dont seem to have a bubble problem now, although when we were beginners we
found a few bubbles now and again, that was probably due to what we were doing,
rather than any problem with the pump or reservoirs.  That's not to say that it
 isn't possible for there to be problems with the reservoirs or someone not
being
shown how to fill the reservoirs correctly.

Jackie

> Hi,
>
>  just respnding to the air bubbles question. I have been pumping for about 3
 > years now, and have never had a bubble problem. I used the 508 for just over
> year, and now I am using a 712 (since Aug 04). No bubbles problems
> with either.
>
>  The 712 is honestly not that bad a pump! The constant bashing of Minimed's
> pumps on here is a little unfair I think....
>

> Ingrid

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0623-0, 05/06/2006
Tested on: 05/06/2006 12:51:21