[IPk] RE Bubbles question!

Hi,

 just respnding to the air bubbles question. I have been pumping for about 3
years now, and have never had a bubble problem. I used the 508 for just over a
year, and now I am using a 712 (since Aug 04). No bubbles problems with either.

 The 712 is honestly not that bad a pump! The constant bashing of Minimed's
pumps on here is a little unfair I think....

Ingrid