[IPk] Carb lists. Bubbles too

Hi,
I've been trying to find a book which lists carbohydrate values of raw foods -
not steamed, or pureed or mashed or cooked or whatever. In fact I've got so
mad with the little collins book that I feel like hurling it over the railway
line.....
I make soups, a lot, and in fact cook most things myself ( as you tend to have
to do if you're coeliac as well as diabetic) but even standing on a stool in
Waterstones I still can't find a good book telling me things like the carb
value of raw swede, parsnips, beetroot, millet, buckwheat and so on. Can
anyone recommend such a book please?!

Oh, and  answering the bubbles survey; I use a paradigm 512 and I get bubbles
- more towards the end of the 3 days I have the reservoir in there for,
Michele