[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V3 #504-To Tim

Hi Tim

I have necrobiosis, and it started as a small red patch on my leg (looks
 like a cigarette burn) that gradually got bigger and uncomfortable. I think the
abdomenn is not a usual place for it to commence, but I may be wrong. I have
never had any problems with bleeding, although I understand that some
 sufferers can bleed severely if the site is knocked. Necrobiosis is confirmed
by a
biopsy..but if you have no skin lesions of any kind, I think it's probably
unlikely.

Hope this helps?

Kirsty
Type 1 (33yrs) pumping (3.5yrs)