RE: [IPk] Bleeding

Tim, I don't know what necrobiosis is but that sounds disturbing.

My site infection is slowly beginning to recede after a week, has been quite
a handful. I ended up not taking the antibiotic but kept it clean and
covered it with mircropore dressing during day. I also took homeopathic
remedy. Tuesday I'm going to try Silhouette instead of Quikset to see if it
makes a difference. Mentioning all this in case you might wish to try that
option if Quikset is source of your problem?

Best

Seos