Re: [IPk] Bleeding

Hi Tim,

This is something that 'just happens' sometimes.  I have had two like
this in 5 years of pumping.  The first was days after hearing about it
for the first time (in my fourth year of pumping).

You will have a nice bruise there.

You probably already know this, but if you got blood on your clothing,
wash it out first in cold water: putting blood into the normal wash
'cooks' it in.

Cheers,

Pat

dm 30+, pumping 5+