Re: [IPk] Re: bubbles bubbles bubbles!!!

Hi Nanette,

I think the old generation of cartridges was much worse than the newer
generation.  The Paradigm does seem to have the most problems of the
latest generation, but I'm not sure whether that's down to simply it
being the commonest pump.

Cheers,

Pat
dm 30+, pumper 5+, currently a Cozmo - very rarely get any bubbles at
all, and very, very rarely have problems with dislodging a bubble - many
more problems with the 508.

In message <00e801c6874b$66e8af20$email @ redacted>, Nanette
Chana Freedman <email @ redacted> writes

--