[IPk] Bubbles etc

 I've had a D-Tron plus and now an Accu-Chek Spirit, and very rarely have
bubbles after I've primed. Both pumps use pre-filled cartridges.

HTH

Lesley

Nanette wrote:

 I wondered if we could do a little informal survey on bubbles - seems that I am
not alone in having the impression that bubbles may be more common with some
pumps than others (for whatever reason, maybe shape of cartridges) - if this is
the case maybe prospective pumpers might want to be aware of this when choosing
pumps, even though for sure there are plenty of users of all the pumps who have
no bubble problems.
I'd be happy to compile a list of people's answers.
Nanette
 (Cozmo, almost never get bubbles - though having said that, will probably have
problems all week!!)