[IPk] Bubbles etc

Hi Jackie / Sara

 I know what Sara means - when I'm priming a new (pre-filled) cartridge, I
sometimes get air bubbles which stick to the plunger. It takes a flick of the
finger, or gently tapping the pump on a work surface, to get the bubble to move.
It can then be flushed through the tubing.

HTH

Lesley

Jackie wrote:

If this "bubble" is at the bottom of the plunger then its NOT an air bubble .
  Bubbles rise. I think that you could be looking at the actual plastic
structure
of the reservoir itself.