Re: [IPk] my diabetic son

hi diana,
thanks for ur advice regarding bobby. he is now off levemir as from
yesterday and only on 1/2 units of novorapid at breakfast and lunchtime.
none at tea-time. i asked nurse if we should b carb counting at mealtimes
but she didnt really answer this. she just mentioned that he will b going on
mixed insulin as from monday. i dont think i am too happy with this because
i know its a step backwards. i want to try 4 pump therapy and i'm gonna push
4 it. just very worried now because the way the nurse is talking its like
its not the honeymoon period because she keeps saying these hypos shouldnt b
happening. and yet i read on forums aout parents having problems with their
diabetic kids having nighttime hypos! i just dont get it!

lisa