RE: [IPk] Re: To Lisa

hi sue. sorry its taken me so long to get back 2 u. i have since foned the
hospital and told the nurse things had to change. as from friday we have
stopped bobbys levemir. we have clinic on monday where they r going 2 put
him on mixed insulin. is this a step backwards? cos i think it is but
nothing else has worked so far. the nurse also said more blood would b taken
for blood tests. they were done a couple of months ago and were all clear
apparently s now i am worrying so much just in case there is something
seriously wrong. the nurse just keeps saying they just cant understand y
bobby is hypo at nites. she only says things like "if his pancreas is
kicking in", so does this mean that she doesnt think its the honeymoon
period? i am gonna mention pump therapy on monday regardless of whats done
or said.
thanks so much for taking the time to reply to me in the 1st place.

lisa