Re: [IPk] bubbles bubbles bubbles!!!

Thanks for the advise pat - I'm seeing the diabetic nurse again monday and also
 have a follow up training session with the minimed rep (paula) in July (to
learn
about square wave/bolus wizard etc). so I''ll ask what they think. i do not
think the air bubbles are causing too much problems because my blood sugars are
 pretty good since i've been on the pump. I've had one or two 11's and one 14
but
that about it they have mostly been between 5-7. So maybe 'm worrying abount
nothing. Apart from the bubbles I do like the paradigm 512 (even though i
haven't learnt all the features yet). I am absolutely loving the pump though
last night we had a bbq and i ate quite a lot of food & drink and 3hours later
blood sugar was 5.4 (could never get blood sugars like that on injections)
anyway thanks again
Sara davies