Re: [IPk] bubbles bubbles bubbles!!!

I have only been on the pump for 10 days and i am already getting probs with
bubbles. it seems to be the only thing that is getting to me!! I changed my set
last night - took ages to make sure there were no bubbles ( even though there
were a few champagne ones). On looking at the resevoir this morning there is
quite a big bubble stuck to the bottom of the plunger that definately wasn't
 there last night. Do these bubbles normally disloge or do they stay stuck to
the
plunger? I have also noticed that at the end of the 3days when i take out the
old reservoir there are quite a few bubbles in it. I am thinking of not
injecting air into the vial when i start a new bottle but won't the pressure
 build up inside the vial too much, as I was always taught to do this when i
used
to use syringes for my monotard years ago.
any info would help.
thanks
Sara Davies
Pumping 10 days (minimed 512)