RE: [IPk] bubbles bubbles bubbles!!!

Hi Janet - have been following your thread - hope your weekend goes well and
bubble-free.

Have question to add - as a rule do people inject air into insulin bottle
before drawing out? I don't when drawing insulin into reservoir.

However, I seem to have distant memory of doing this when I used to inject
using syringes (infusing equivalent air to what I would subsequently draw
out as insulin); then I no longer did....perhaps it fell out of fashion?

I just wondered if others do - or dont - as some mails seem to indicate that
people do.

Best

Seos