Re: [IPk] bubbles bubbles bubbles!!!

Hi Janet,

Have you started using a new box of cartridges?  Try from a different
box of cartridges.

Checking your technique is a really good idea.  In the meantime, a
visual check of the line every couple of hours should see Rachel bubble
-free (unless she is very insulin resistant).

Good luck,

Pat

--
Pat Reynolds