[IPk] bubbles bubbles bubbles!!!

I am really pulling my hair out now.We didnt seem to get than many bubbles
in the tube at the beginning, 5 weeks ago ,but just recently every day we are
getting high blood results and then seeing the bubbles , so having to
 disconnect ,use her injection., get rid of the bubbles by priming and then re
connect.Rachel is getting fed up which i cant blame her, and so are we  .I am
 checking and double checking when i do a set change and now i have asked our
dsn to
retrain us.We use a paradigm512. Sorry to go on its just  that we are
 supposed to be going on holiday on Monday. Any advice or tips would be greatly
 appreciated. Thanks Janet, mum to Rachel, 5 , who has been pumping for around 6
weeks. Also coeliac and borderline  hypothyroidism.