[IPk] Diaport troubles

 Thanks Marion. It hasn't always been such a struggle - just the last few years
before pumping, then I had a one-year respite before it got difficult again! I
think I would push for an islet cell transplant, but I don't meet the criteria.
Ho hum!

Cheers

Lesley

Marion wrote:
Hi Lesley,

I have read and thought wow, what a lot you have to go through just to
get the insulin you need.

Thinking of you and wishing you all the best.