[IPk] Diaport troubles

Hi June

Bless you for probing a bit deeper!

 I am indeed getting good control again. Hurray for that! But underneath I'm
feeling quite alone in trying to figure out the best course of action, and one
of my wounds still hurts and has a lump underneath. My practice nurse suggests I
"keep an eye on it" in case its an abcess, but my BGs are too good for that.

I try to tell it as it is, as my brave face isn't very convincing!

Thanks for your concern - much appreciated!

Lesley

June wrote:

Hi Lesly

 I am really pleased you are getting the control and hope you are not just
putting a brave face on this.

June .