[IPk] Coeliac

Well done Gemma.

 It might be a good idea to write down how much better you feel, and how much
better your BG's are, so that when the going gets tough you can remind yourself
that its worth it.

Best wishes

Lesley

Gemma wrote:

Hi
 i wanted to thank you allin this website who gave me information about coeliac.
I have been diagnosed with it now, one of the scans was very positive! I have
started my new diet now and it seems easy so far, although I still have to do
lots of reading!
 It is like a new project! I am happy I have been diagnosed as my sugar levels
are much better now and I don't feel that horrible sickness!
Gema