[IPk] coeliac

Hi
i wanted to thank you allin this website who gave me information about
coeliac. I have been diagnosed with it now, one of the scans was very
positive! I have started my new diet now and it seems easy so far, although
I still have to do lots of reading!
It is like a new project! I am happy I have been diagnosed as my sugar
levels are much better now and I don't feel that horrible sickness!
Gema