Re: SV: [IPk] fast-acting insulins

Hi
I've been told by the consultant and by the DSN that Humalog and Novorapid
 worked at exactly the same rate. But this was not the case for me. I reported
it
to the DSN and she said they had a number of people reporting the same
reaction. The consultant agreed, too, when I told him last month.
So, I'd say there's something a bit awry. Why does it work for some and not
others?
Just curious.
Helen