Re: SV: [IPk] fast-acting insulins

I use a pump but it takes a long time from bolusing to the insulin
(humalog) working. It's the same with exercise - I have to decrease my
basal rates over an hour before exercise. I was quite suprised actually as
humalog injected when I was on injections frequently beat my food at meal
times so I had to inject after I had eaten. Does that make sense? I've
tried changing my infusion site from my tummy to buttocks but get the same
effect in both places (I have some scarring on my tummy from injecting, but
have never injected in my buttocks so can't have scarring there, although
it is a more slowly absorbing site anyway I think). Sorry for the
confusion, Sarah