Re: SV: [IPk] fast-acting insulins

Sadly,  I've now been told by two Novorapid users that their DM teams
say that Novorapid is faster than Humalog (the manufacturers claim it is
as fast, I believe, and practice says 'as fast, or perhaps a bit slower,
but not as slow as Actrapid (Regular).

One of those two would benefit from a faster insulin, and asked about
Humalog, but was told it was no faster than Actrapid!

Best wishes to all,

(dm 30+, 508 2+, one of the first users in the UK of Humalog - got it
two days early, thanks to a nice pharmacist at Boots).

In message <000701c33f22$48a64500$email @ redacted>, Diana Maynard
<email @ redacted> writes