Re: SV: [IPk] fast-acting insulins

I've found that Humalog acts a lot quicker than Novorapid. Novorapid was
 taking anywhere between 1 to 3 or more hours to have the slightest effect on
or a high. I, too, ended up overdoing it by keeping on ijecting as I grew
 impatient for my BG's to drop. Result: Hypo's 4 hours post injections. I had to
change back to Humalog. That tends to take around 30 minutes to start working,
but the effect can last a while and I feel grotty during the drop.