From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On
Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: 24 June 2003 15:49
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] One touch Software

Has anyone had problems with One touch Ultra software version 2.0.
IM getting an error code '91' when I try to power up after installation
on Win2000.
This is an internal VB error in the app, but there may be a simple
solution due to a missing
system setting.
Anyone have a fix for this ? or have seen the problem. ?