Re: [IPk] Surgery - BG's and Stress

Hi Steven
Glad it went OK. I would guess that your *body* found it stressful even if you
didn't! Which is the same kind of thing as I get when playing in sports
competitions - I don't feel stressed but my body does.
What's more interesting is that your BG went down rather than up. Is that
normal for you under stress?
Di