Re: [IPk] adrenalin and high BGs

Hi John
Your experience seems to mirror Michael's suggestion. Luckily the advantage of
softball and competitive dancing is that you generally get a lot of breaks
where it's possible to test and adjust!
I find the same thing with adrenalin - I no longer show symptoms of stress
such as racing pulse, but obviously my body still thinks it's stressed no
matter how calm I am feeling!