Re: [IPk] adrenalin and high BGs

Hi folks
Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately I couldn't really test them out
because (a) I was high before the game (which I think  in retrospect was due
to a dodgy infusion set though it was only 2 days old) and (b) I got injured
30 mins into the first game (collision with another player which resulted in
torn ligaments to my thumb as I discovered later). The shock of the injury
(my thumb was in a pretty bad state for the rest of the 2 games) would have
sent my BG high anyway as I was really in a lot of pain.
At least the rest of my team are now getting to be experts in the intricacies
of my blood sugar levels! They're all fascinated and keep asking me what my
levels are and even learning what non-carb snacks they can bring that I can
eat when I'm high!
So at least some good comes out of it :-)