Re: [IPk] Carb count for Coca Cola

On Sunday 22 Jun 2003 13:21, Tori wrote:
> Hi Jackie
>
> Have a bottle in the fridge - belongs to one of my kids (I presume it's the
> same in UK as here in Australia). 100g/ml full strength Coke has 11g
> carbohydrate.
>
> Lower than I thought!

Also coca-cola have all their nutritional info on their UK website. (Horrid
website, unfortunately.) go to:

http://www.coca-cola.co.uk/

Click on 'About Us', then 'Nutritional Facts', then on the PDF icon on the
left ('Read "Nutritional Information"'). You then get a PDF file with all the
nutritional info for *all* the various types of coke.

I think I might add this to my list of useful websites.

Karen