[IPk] creative infusion sites

I'm desperate for some new infusion sites. Arms and thighs are out for me -
they don't absorb/fall out on me. Has anyone here tried on the breast?? I'm
looking at the pictures on the website
(http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/faq/setspots.shtml) but I'm feeling very
cowardly about sticking that long Silhouette needle into my breast. Tips and
tricks welcome.

Also, has anyone used a QuickSet in an unusual place? I'm thinking I might
brave a QuickSet in my breast. Again, advice and virtual handholding